| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grand Island, Ne in May is very mild at 16.3 °C (61.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.7 °C (49.5 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid. Circa 97mm (3.8in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 14:53 long with an average length of 14:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Grand Island, Ne May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Grand Island, Ne, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Grand Island, Ne:
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) NNE
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) NNE
- David City, Ne, Usa - 105 kms (65.2 miles) ENE
- Saint Paul, Ne, Usa - 27.2 kms (16.9 miles) ENE
- Genoa, Ne, Usa - 27.2 kms (16.9 miles) ENE
- Geneva, Ne, Usa - 27.2 kms (16.9 miles) ENE
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 110.7 kms (68.8 miles) E
- Hebron, Ne, Usa - 109 kms (67.7 miles) SSE