| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grand Island, Ne in July is fairly hot at 24.8 °C (76.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry. Just 71.9mm (2.8in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:23 long and the longest day is 15:04 long with an average length of 14:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Grand Island, Ne July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Grand Island, Ne, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Grand Island, Ne:
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) NNE
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) NNE
- David City, Ne, Usa - 105 kms (65.2 miles) ENE
- Saint Paul, Ne, Usa - 27.2 kms (16.9 miles) ENE
- Genoa, Ne, Usa - 27.2 kms (16.9 miles) ENE
- Geneva, Ne, Usa - 27.2 kms (16.9 miles) ENE
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 110.7 kms (68.8 miles) E
- Hebron, Ne, Usa - 109 kms (67.7 miles) SSE