| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grand Island, Ne in January is cold at -5.6 °C (21.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.3 °C (32.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11.6 °C (11.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty. A feeble 11.7mm (0.5in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:17 long and the longest day is 10:00 long with an average length of 9:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Grand Island, Ne January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Grand Island, Ne, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Grand Island, Ne:
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) NNE
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) NNE
- David City, Ne, Usa - 105 kms (65.2 miles) ENE
- Saint Paul, Ne, Usa - 27.2 kms (16.9 miles) ENE
- Genoa, Ne, Usa - 27.2 kms (16.9 miles) ENE
- Geneva, Ne, Usa - 27.2 kms (16.9 miles) ENE
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 110.7 kms (68.8 miles) E
- Hebron, Ne, Usa - 109 kms (67.7 miles) SSE