| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grand Island, Ne in February is slightly cold at -2.6 °C (27.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.4 °C (38.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.7 °C (16.3 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A paltry 18.3mm (0.7in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 11:08 long with an average length of 10:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Grand Island, Ne February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Grand Island, Ne, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Grand Island, Ne:
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) NNE
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) NNE
- David City, Ne, Usa - 105 kms (65.2 miles) ENE
- Saint Paul, Ne, Usa - 27.2 kms (16.9 miles) ENE
- Genoa, Ne, Usa - 27.2 kms (16.9 miles) ENE
- Geneva, Ne, Usa - 27.2 kms (16.9 miles) ENE
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 110.7 kms (68.8 miles) E
- Hebron, Ne, Usa - 109 kms (67.7 miles) SSE